Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tyler's Girlfriend and Vincent's Lunchtime

For the last couple of weeks of school, David and I have decided to let Vincent stay for lunches. Counting today, there are only 5 classes left, and the last day there is no lunch. So, even if it turns out to be a not-so-good idea, it's just a few days. I waited until this morning to tell Vincent about it. His initial response? "That means I won't have as much time with you and TyTy." WHAT?! I thought he'd be thrilled, but it was really sweet of him to think of us first. Once the information sunk in, he seemed happy. And, when we picked him up, he was in a great mood, and excited to tell me that he ate his lunch and wasn't hungry. Unfortunately, he didn't eat all his lunch, but at least I didn't need to feed him, again.

As for Tyler's girlfriend, obviously, he don't really have one. But, he seems to have grown quite fond of Lexie. Today, in class, while his teacher was blowing bubbles, he hobbled over to Lexie, put his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. Awwww. Then, at lunch, she was sitting across from him at the table, and he blurted out, "I love you, Lexie!"

Here are some pictures from today's class.


No comments:

Post a Comment