Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Kid

It's so wonderful to see Tyler so happy. He truly is in much better spirits with his cast off. Today, he has been wanting to do more walking, even telling me he wants to climb into his carseat by himself.

With the warm weather, and a little time to spare before picking up Vincent, we headed to a playground. He did all sorts of walking around. He even did some climbing. And, sliding.

After naptime, the boys played in our mini pool. Tyler actually asked me, "After nap, go pool?" when I was putting him down to sleep. So, I filled the pool while they napped to let the sun warm it up a bit.

Tyler hesitated on going in at first, but quickly changed his mind.

Vincent contemplated about the pool for a while, too. He eventually got in, too. I mean, I don't blame him, there wasn't enough space for both of them at the same time.

David and I had a date tonight. We had dinner on the patio of I Love Sushi on the lake. Then, we took a walk along the dock and checked out the yatchs for sale. Yaoza! Then, we sat on a bench and just enjoyed the setting.


And, tonight, we took our first dance class together. That's right, David and I are taking a 4 week beginner's Lindy Hop class. Woohoo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment