Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello 70s Day!

As in hot sunshine. What a glorious day! I can't believe how much I talk about the weather these days.

With the lovely weather, the lakes in the area are bustling with boats. One such boat had two of my sweeties paddling along in it. David took Vincent out on Lake Washington in a canoe. It was their first time, and it sounds like Vincent did pretty well. Tyler and I decided to walk down to the water and try to find them. We walked along the bridge in the marshes. No, wait, I carried him as I walked. The water level was pretty high, so there were several wet, muddy spots I had to walk through. We didn't make it too far, but we did get to see David and Vincent.



After the lake, we walked down to Aqua Verde on the waterfront and had some Mexican food. The place was so super packed. We had to wait a little while, but by the time we left, it was even more crowded. Vincent didn't feel so well and barely ate. We think he was just so tired from not napping and from being out in the sun.

Tyler being silly.
 Vincent had to take a ride in the stroller since he wasn't feel well...though you wouldn't know that from this picture.
He ended up with a 102 degree F fever at bedtime. We gave him some Tylenol to help him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment