Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stinky

This morning, when Vincent woke up and came into our room, he said, "Daddy, I'll call you Stinky Daddy, because you stink." Ha!

The boys were on fire this morning. Even when I picked them up from the gym daycare, the gals said they've been at each other's throats. Sheesh! It's a good thing Vincent had a playdate scheduled after lunch.

We have officially dropped naps. I guess he was pooped from today's activities, because after dinner, on our way to Costco, he fell asleep in the car. And, apparently that 5 minutes was enough to keep him up later at bedtime. At 9:45pm, I thought I heard humming, so I turned the baby monitor on to check. Sure enough, it was the boys. I went up to see what the deal was and both were still awake. Sigh. At least they stopped after just the one visit from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment