Friday, May 20, 2011

On Stranger Tides

It's wonderful to have Nana here for so many reasons. One of them is babysitting. She watched Tyler in the morning so that I could have a coffee date with my friends. Then, after the kids went to bed, she watched both of them so that David and I could go see a movie.

It was opening night for Pirates of the Carribean. It's been ages since we've seen a movie, and even longer since we've seen one on the day it opens. David got suckered into getting the large popcorn for an extra dollar. I don't blame him, we can put down a pretty big bowl at home. The difference is that we don't put even half as much butter/oil or salt as they do, which makes is so much lighter, and we don't get over-salted. But, that movie theater stuff is yummy...just not size-large-yummy, I guess.

As for the movie? Yeah, go see it. It's entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment