Thursday, May 5, 2011

Healthy Foods My Kids Will Eat

Tofu, grilled chicken, green beans, edamame, carrots, apples, oranges, broccoli, peas, yogurt, hummus, egg whites, whole wheat noodles, brown rice, whole wheat bread, pretzels, peanut butter, raisins, assorted berries, grapes, dried seaweed, sweet potatoes, asparagus, artichokes, beans, quinoa, and cheese.

In addition, Vincent likes salad and various leafy greens that are sauteed. Tyler loves avocados.

Of course, they eat other things. They also like packaged snacks, like Pirate's Booty and Z-Bars. And, they definitely enjoy their fair share of junk. I just wanted to jot down some of the healthy things so that I can remember one day.

It's 9:15pm. Vincent and Tyler were supposed to be asleep, but they are wide awake, gabbing at each other. Finally, I heard Vincent say to Tyler something like, "And, when you are falling, I will catch you..." I yelled to David, and he went upstairs to break it up. Apparently, Tyler wanted to sleep in Vincent's bed with him, so says Vincent. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment