Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011 - Saturday

David took the boys to Seattle Central this morning so that I could get a little quiet time. My mom and I just hung out around the house. I think I got to take a shower, which is always a bonus in my day.

Even bigger bonus, David and I went out on a little date this evening. We met up with friends for Tom's birthday at the Ballroom for pizza. Whoah, those are some huge slices of pizza. I was full on my slice...which was about the size of 3 (maybe even 4) normal slices, now that I think about it. I was truly so full when I finished, and I rarely get full. Everyone headed back to Tom's for karaoke afterwards, but we had to be home before the singing began. Bummer! Not.

The boys stayed with A-ma, of course. They got to watch two movies! Here they are enjoying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment