Friday, May 6, 2011

I Am So Lucky

I am not feeling well today. I started getting sick yesterday, and this morning, I woke up pretty groggy. I tried my best to stick to my plans for the day, but I couldn't do it. I am so lucky to have David. He offered to stay home, and when I said he didn't need to, he offered to help me drive the kids to school and daycare. The plan was that I'd drop him off at work after the kids, but as we were on our way to his work, I felt pretty awful. So, we drove home, and David worked from here. He picked Vincent up from school and got him lunch. Then, he picked Tyler up and brought dinner home.

Unfortunately for him, when things are out of the ordinary, the boys become a little crazy. That's what they were tonight. Crazy wild animals. The good thing is that they are starting to become real buddies. We're a little scared they'll be ganging up on us very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment