Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't Stop Believing...in Tyler

Heck, no, will a broken leg keep Tyler down!

As a little treat, my mom and I went shopping at Macy's this morning. Ooh, and they are having a sale (of course). I scored a super deal on a lovely new purse. But, Tyler got the best treat of all...playing.

I took him to the Kids' Cove, and he had a ball. He was really movin' with that cast. He walked on it, scooted on his butt, climbed. He even went down a slide. He tried to climb on the bigger boats, but I wouldn't let him.

Tonight, as a treat to the boys, A-ma and I took them for a ride on the light rail down near the airport. There's a McDonald's with a play area one stop before SeaTac. David was arriving home just before 7pm, so we thought they could eat, play, and get a special Daddy surprise. And, once again, Tyler was set on having a great time. He wanted so much to "Go upstairs," in the structure. I eventually let my mom go up with him. Of course, Vincent had a blast, too. They both liked the snowboarding game they have there, too.

Ty's ready to go down the slide...and climb up for more.
I wasn't going to let the kids get a toy tonight, but Vincent loves pandas, and they had Kung Fu Panda...I'm a sucker.
Tyler enjoys the ride home with some food.
Check out what David brought back from San Francisco for me!
Yummy, spicy-goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment