Saturday, May 21, 2011

Denny's & My Night Out

Nana watched Tyler, again, this morning. David usually takes him to the community college, but the skipped class, so David could go with Vincent and I to Chinese school. We dropped Vincent off, chatted with a few friends, then headed for breakfast.

David wanted to take me to Chase's Pancake House, but when we got there, it was so crowded, we had to find something else. Denny's it is.

Honestly, it was good. I had a Grand Slam breakfast. I don't think I've ever actually ordered one fo those before. It's been a long time since I was last there, but now they let you build-your-own slam. I had bacon, sausage, eggs and an English muffin. I tell you, I sure enjoyed having my muffin toasted and buttered for me. I felt like one of my boys.

For dinner, Alice cooked dinner for David and the boys, while I went to a friend's house for "Girls Night In." We had homemade pizzas and a wonderful lemon, raspberry cake made by my friend, Jen. Yum, yum, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment