Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tape & Waffle Tips

I had secretly made the decision in my head earlier today that I was going to give Vincent a whole roll of Scotch tape. I believe it was at 4:30am, when I couldn't sleep, that I came up with this. I have no idea how it popped in my head.

At about 5pm today, while making dinner, Vincent asked me for a piece of tape. I just so happened to have a dispenser on the kitchen counter, which was still full. I grabbed it, and said, "Vincent, I'm giving you (and Tyler) this whole thing to share." His eyes almost bulged out of its sockets. I pulled out a Sharpie and wrote 'kids' on it. He was SO happy, I felt like a little hero.

Speaking of dinner, I made breakfast for dinner. We had waffles, bacon, sausage, and satsuma oranges. I used the Bob's Red Mill mix. My little tips to you: 1) use milk instead of water, if you can, 2) separate your eggs, and whip the egg whites until stiff peaks, then fold into the batter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment