Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013!

Happy New Year!

I'm terribly sick with a head cold, but the rest of the family feels pretty good. David let me sleep in, while he cooked the kids the breakfast I had intended on making everyone. Thank you, wonderful, wonderful husband. Unfortunately, he overcooked the eggs when he had to go break up a fight between the boys. Oops!

Before lunch, the sun was out (but it was about 36 degrees F), so David took the boys on a nature walk. They ended up in the arboretum, and skipped rocks on the frozen lake. I had lunch ready for them when the got home.

After quiet/nap time, I woke to the sound of Buster puking in our room. Nice. I also heard crying from Tyler. He apparently did not want to get up from his nap, and was very, very cranky. He finally calmed down after I convinced him to take a nice, soothing bath.

Vincent has been working on his big Ninjago set for several days now. 

David made us dinner of cashew chicken. Yum. We then watched the Curious George movie, and it was off to bed for the boys. David and I started a puzzle last night, and we finally completed it around 9pm tonight. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment