Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Not So Lovin' Soccer Camp

The boys were so excited when we picked them up from soccer the other day. Tyler, who wasn't sure if he wanted to go in the first place, said that he'd go back. Well, he changed his mind this morning.
David called me and said that there were way more children today, and Tyler would be separated from Vincent more than on Monday. Because of these two factors, he would not participate in camp. I got on the phone with him and just said that Daddy had to go to work and that he'll get to be with Vincent later. It apparently worked, but I'm not sure why. 
I'm still feeling under the weather, but with the boys taken care of, and my first day all alone in almost 2 weeks, I needed to get stuff done. Plus, I'd been cooped up in the house all day yesterday. I went to Costco. 
Vincent started back at karate this afternoon. He seemed to do alright. We even got a little bit of his Chinese homework done. It's been nice to spend extra time with both boys, but I'll be happy to get us back on a routine next week.

David let Vincent go with him to karate tonight, too. Between the soccer and two karate sessions, he was pretty tired wiped out. Tyler and I waited for him to get home, and shower, to watch T.V. It was 9pm by the time they finished their show. Tyler mentioned that he had hot cocoa with two marshmallows while Vincent was gone. Vincent got totally bent out of shape and cried...and cried. He was so obviously tired. I felt bad for him, but he needed to get to bed, not have dessert. He continued to lose it a couple more times over this and that, and finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment