Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funk

I'm in a funk. Ironically, we watched an episode of Glee last night titled "Funk." Maybe that's what triggered it for me. I don't know what's up. Part of it was what I was talking about the other day, with the whole working thing. But, I know that's not all, except, I don't really know what it is. Someone asked me today what I'm gonna do about it. I had no answer. Ride it out? Exercise? I don't know. What I do know is funk or no funk, life still happens around me...ALL THE TIME. Most of it is good stuff. 

Like, dropping off donations at Goodwill. Or, loading up on Asian snacks at Uwajimaya. Or, a late, leisurely lunch having dim sum with my boys at House of Hong...


Or, the two hour nap the boys took today. Or, walking across the street to our new neighbors' house to play with their two boys after naps. Then, coming home and Vincent playing a racing game on the Kinect in his underpants and socks while Tyler watched and I cooked.
And, then having the yummy dinner I made, finishing off with Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies.


So, really, why so funky? Beats me. Maybe I need a good dose of sleep. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment