Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yo La Tengo

Totally terrible picture, but...
...this is Yo La Tengo, with their Wheel of Sets that they brought out on stage tonight for their show. There were 8 different sets that the pin could land on, which would be the set they play for the first part of their show. Someone from the audience, whom looked a bit like one of the seven dwarfs (only taller), spun the wheel and it landed on "names."

Yes, David and I left the kiddos at home and went out to the Showbox to watch the Corin Tucker Band and Yo La Tengo play live. We met our friends, Jon & Andrea, there. It was my first time seeing them play, and I was so pleased that they started their second set with my favorite of their songs, "On Our Way." I wouldn't have known it, but these guys can kind of rock out.

After we parted ways from our friends, each couple went out to a different place for post-show pizza (closest to home). Our stop, Big Marios.

No comments:

Post a Comment