Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shopping & Burgers

We did a lot of shopping today. In the middle of it, we also got gas, and I ran into an old college friend! Then, Vincent announced, "Mommy, I am weally hungray. I want to each right this minute!" So, we went to In 'N' Out. Vincent requested In 'N' Out the moment we touched down at the airport on Saturday, and he was really excited when I told him that's where we're going for lunch. But, he didn't devour his food like I had expected. Nor did he make any comments about how yummy it is. Weird. I loved my food and I devoured it.

After I got the kids down for a nap, I went back out to go shopping and meet my friend, Angela, for dinner.

Having a little time away from my kids was nice, but I got to thinking: I'm a strict mom. I mean, I'm not Tiger Mom, but I'm definitely a far cry from a free spirit, too. I hope my kids turn out okay someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment