Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tyler's New Do

Summer Edition, Day 17

I dropped the kiddos off at camp this morning, and rushed right back home to cook. I volunteered to cook dinner for friends who recently had a baby, and tonight was my night. On the menu: focaccia, minestrone soup, and peach crisp. Everything homemade from scratch. Woop woop!

I had made Tyler an appointment for a haircut a couple days ago. I had to rush back to pick up the boys a little early to get him to the appointment. Luckily, it's just around the block from camp. Still, we were a little late.

Here's Ty before:
 Notice, the poofy, matted hair in the back.
Less than 30 minutes, and an episode and a half of 'Dinosaur Train' later, a new look.
 
And, a very large cookie.
 
Vincent's cookie's not so small either.
We dropped off dinner around 5pm, and came home to eat our portions of it. Then, it was time to head to piano lessons for Vincent. His teacher said he did really well. I can only hope she wasn't just being nice. But, I think overall, he is doing well. I help him with practices, and he seems to get it. Sort of. It's all done quite simply at this stage, but at least he gets what he's learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment