Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 18, Part 2

I picked the boys up early from camp. For their last day, they had a little "art walk" scheduled. When I came in, the boys were sitting on tarps on the floor, having a snack. They were so cute, and so into eating.
 This is what the boys had for their artwork:

I had planned to take the berry picking after camp, but it was drizzling in the morning. When I picked them up, it had stopped raining, but was pretty ugly out still. The boys said they wanted to go anyway, so we drove the 45 minutes out to the farm. We only had about an hour to pick, since I wanted to get back on the road in time to beat the traffic. And, we didn't anticipate that the raspberries would be ready, but apparently, we could pick them. They weren't great, but we picked quite a bit of raspberries. By the time we picked the strawberries we only had about 15 minutes. Nonetheless, for about $8, we came home with quite the loot. Berries are coming out of my ears!
Since they were all sweaty and had some dirt on their pants, not to mention yucky port-a-potty grossness on their clothing, this is how they rode home.

No comments:

Post a Comment