Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cut

Summer Edition, Day 13
 
We attended a birthday party this morning for a little friend, Lexie, who turned three years old last week. It was so much fun, and we got to see several friends that we haven't been able to chat with for more than a few minutes just in passing in the past few months. Both boys did well. Vincent went right in and found his friends, while Tyler was a little shy. Nonetheless, he enjoyed all the toys and seeing Lexie. To my surprise, Vincent ate a big lunch. He had two slices of pizza, and some pretzels. Yes, two slices is a big deal for him.
 
After the party, I dropped the boys off at home, and headed to work. I got some rock star parking, right in front of Skillet, which is unrestricted, so it's difficult to come by. But, today, there was a moving truck parked in front, and I was able to weasel into a spot that was blocked by the truck. Rock Star.

While at work, I received a text message from David:
Yes, he gave Vincent a hair cut. Oh, and I just now noticed the hair on the floor! I didn't post the pictures I took of Vincent yesterday, since I hadn't uploaded them on to my computer, yet. But, I've got them in now. This was merely a day ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment