Sunday, July 1, 2012

Long, Busy Day

Summer Edition, Day 20
 
Ooh, the kids slept in this morning, which means we did, too.
 
We took our sweet time getting ready. I was dropped off at work at 10am, and the boys came back home to chill out before going back out for a birthday party.
 
The birthday party was at 12:30pm, at the Science Center. Since it was one of Vincent's friends, David and Tyler just hung out around the Science Center until it was time to pick Vincent up. Oh, they also stopped at the Center House, where Tyler spotted MOD Pizza. He shouted, "Look, Dad, MOD Pizza! I want MOD Pizza!" I love that this kid knows his restaurants.
 At party pick up time, Tyler also got to have some cake...shirtless. Apparently, it was wet.
After the party, they went back into the Science Center. Vincent patiently waited his turn to play the piano, and played "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
 Time for the big fountain!
I walked from Pike Place Market to the Seattle Center to meet them. When we got in the car, Vincent told me how there's a new exhibit at the Science Center: King Tut. I said that I've been wanting to go see it, and he said, "Me, too!" I guess I know who'll be my date for that one.
 
We had dinner at the Hildebrandts' house. Andrea is out of town, so Jon needed a little company. I got to hold baby Theo a lot, which I loved. The kids played pretty well together, though there were some sharing issues and a bit of crying. 
David got a little bit of baby time, too. He said, "Wow, I've forgotten how it feels to hold a baby."
The kids watched "My Neighbor Totoro."

No comments:

Post a Comment