Sunday, July 8, 2012

Greenlake, Take 2, And, Another Park

Summer Edition, Day 27

I worked at the cheese shop today. While I was gone, David decided to take the boys to Greenlake. They haven't spent much time at that playground, so it seemed like a good idea. There were loose plans to meet the Hildebrandts at a local beach, but we hadn't finalized things, so David needed to take action. 

They dropped me off at work, and headed over. While I was at work, I got a text message with this picture:
After the playground, they walked past the paddle boats, and all agreed to take a ride. Lucky for them, because when they came back from their boat ride, there was a super long line.

Then, the Hildebrandts made contact, and they all had a picnic.
After Greenlake, it was time to head to Ian's 3rd birthday party. The boys fell asleep in the car, thankfully. The party was just outside of Woodland Park Zoo. I was able to get off work 30 minutes early, catch a bus from downtown, and meet them there. 

We're having such great Seattle summer weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment