Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Birthday

Summer Edition, Day 40

I turned 36 today. It was a great day. David took the boys out to get my cake first thing in the morning.

When they got back, we all got ready and headed to Bellevue to go roller skating. Our friends, the Middletons, met us there. It was so much fun. Tyler did better than Vincent, but Vincent still did really well. He was so cute, holding Charlotte's hand. After we skated, we walked across the parking lot to a Taiwanese cafe for lunch. YUM, Taiwanese food.

When we got home, the boys rested a while, and at 4pm, I went to get my haircut at the salon down the street. Whatcha think? I have bangs now.
We had cake when I got back from the salon, and I opened my presents. The kids got me a Hello Kitty travel mug. David got me tickets to see "Wicked" in October. Check out Vincent's gift wrapping job!
At 6pm, Abby arrived to watch the kids, and we headed out the door to dinner at Shiro's in Belltown. Then, we walked around Belltown for a few minutes. We passed Wasabi, where an old co-worker of mine works. I saw him through the door, so we stopped to say "hi" to him. He invited us in for dessert, so we ordered the green tea tiramisu.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment