Friday, July 6, 2012

Greenlake

Summer Edition, Day 25
I was able to drop the boys off at preschool this morning. Then, I met up with Andrea and Theo for a walk around Greenlake. The last time Andrea and I did Greenlake together, we ran 2 laps around. That's 6 miles! I had a little cold, but was still in 1/2 marathon training, so I was in good shape. Little did I know, I was actually pregnant with Vincent, too! 
Today, over 6 years later, we walked around one time, stopping a couple of times to take care of Theo, Andrea's 2nd baby, and to get a snack. My, how life has changed. But, it's all good, of course. The best part about our two lives evolving is that our friendship has grown so much since that 6 mile run. We are very close friends, who feel so blessed to be raising our families together in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment