Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Edition, Day 38

I had dinner tonight at a restaurant nearby that I've been wanting to check out. It's called Ravish. The owners also run a catering company called Ravishing Radish, that David and I seriously considered using for our wedding. I think they would have been great, but when we saw the space of the place we ended up having the reception at, we were smitten.

Anyway, Ravish was really good. I went there with Sheila, and we shared 4 small dishes: pigs in a blanket, steak skewers, pear salads, and sweet potato latkes. Everything tasted wonderful, but all the dishes gave me the feeling of being a fancy cocktail party with fancy appetizers. Yes, the restaurant is tapas-style, so we were basically having a bunch of appetizers, but it felt like "catering" good. Not a bad thing! And, I'm saying high-end catering, but catering, nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment