Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, 2012!!

If you'll take a brief moment to take a look to the right of this page for our New Year's Resolutions...

My first one is to "simplify a bit." I'm not entirely sure how I plan to do that, but for one, I won't continue to blog everyday. C'mon, we all know I didn't exactly do that in 2011, even if I did have a post for everyday. So, to take the pressure off, I'm going to make it a goal to post once a week. Let's say, on Sundays. That's today! We'll see how I do.

Speaking of Sunday, it's become the day of the week that we let ourselves take it easy, when possible. With no plans for the day, and our late night yesterday, when Vincent woke first, David let him take the iPad into the other room and play to his heart's content. About an hour later, Tyler woke. Wow, that was a long sleep for him. He joined Vincent. What did we, lazy, tired parents do? Slept, of course. 

Eventually, Tyler got hungry or something. He started yelling, and yelling, this and that. We got up. 

After breakfast, we decided to take the boys to the movie theater. We made it in time to catch "Alvin and the Chipmunks." Vincent loved it, Tyler said he didn't like it, and David and I are probably neutral. Well, I'll admit that I thought it was pretty cute. He didn't really comment. At the theater, they had these fun statues of the chipmunks.


We wish you all a wonderful new year. If you made resolutions this year, may you stick to them, or meet your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment