Monday, January 30, 2012

Dodge Ball!

I'm trying out having Vincent go to karate on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's an earlier time of day, I don't have to take Tyler with us one of those days. The drawback to this is our friends. Vincent has made a few "karate friends." He likes them, and was bummed not to have class with them today. And, I have a parent who has sort of become my friend. He used to go to the same gym as us, with his younger child in the daycare, too. And, he's an ex-restaurant cook, like me. It's been fun talking food with him. But, I think this new schedule will work out better for us. I won't be cutting it so close to dinner on one of the nights. We still have to cut it close on Mondays because we have to pick up Tyler right after, but tonight, I was able to get David to start dinner. The other tricky part is that David has been taking karate on Mondays and Wednesdays, too. Yes, he's taking karate! 

This afternoon's karate ended with a game of dodge ball. Cute. Vincent sort of got it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment