Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Little Knight

Vincent's taken a liking to knights in the past couple of days. Could be due to the fact that knights carry swords, or it could be from this iPad game that David has started playing. I didn't mean to do this, but I bought him a pair of jeans, on clearance, that happened to have a shield on it. I thought nothing of it. Vincent, however, thinks they are the coolest pair of jeans, ever. And, he just discovered the knight helmet we've had in his dress-up box for the longest time. Not to mention, he built himself a sword out of popsicle sticks. I swear, aside from the pair of jeans I innocently bought, I have not encouraged this interest in anyway. Okay, maybe except when I took all these pictures.

You have to admit, he's somethin' else. Tyler put on a helmet, too.

Tonight, I went to work. David had Tom over for dinner. He made hardshell tacos for everyone, and Tom helped Vincent improve his sword. It's now much longer, with these side things that stick out, and red.
And, it was a beautiful, sunny day. Even ever so slightly warm...if you find 50s to be warm. We do, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment