Thursday, February 9, 2012

Churro

Tyler calls churros "cheerio." Or, so I just figured out. We went to Costco today and he kept talking about getting the cheerio. After a while, and with pointing at the food area, I figured out what he meant. And, since we were cutting it close on time before picking up Vincent from preschool, we had to have lunch there. This, of course, included some samples. We also shared a hot dog. Not my proudest moment, but it satisfied him. I got a churro for him to split with Vincent, but let him have his in the car. Well, he didn't get to eat much of it, cuz he fell asleep.
And, he stayed asleep all the way home. When I went to transfer him to his bed, he got upset and said, "I want to eat my cheerio!" Lucky for me, he accepted that he can have it after nap time, and fell back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment