Monday, February 13, 2012

Madonna

David got up early this morning so that he could catch a bus downtown to Key Arena, where he lined up with about 40 other people, to purchase Madonna tickets. Of course, this is nothing compared the the lines I used to get in back before you could get tickets online. I remember lining up at Tower Records in West Covina, California, with my sister to get Morissey tickets. The line went around the building, and then some. So, 40 people isn't bad. But, he had to contend with those online. Lucky for these 40 or so people, Ticket Master's website crashed. And, lucky for me, David was not persuaded by the scalpers in line to change his mind on his ticket choices, because...
We're going to go see Madonna!!

Early Valentine's Day present? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment