Sunday, May 31, 2009

Leavenworth - Day One

David and I decided to take a mini trip with the boys to Leavenworth, WA, so that our house can have anytime access for agents to show prospective buyers for 3 days. It's our first trip as a family of four. Here are some of today's highlights:

1. Lunch stop in Monroe; hey, they had a play area & it was quick. During this stop, Tyler had one of his every-couple-of-days poops that I struggled with in the BK restroom. Then, Vincent had a poop. I thought I'd save my child the future embarrassment by not photographing David changing his diaper across the parking lot on a patch of grass outside of a motel. 2. Once we got settled into our rental condo at Icicle Inn, we took a look around the "resort." We checked out the mini golf course and the arcade. Vincent was so excited to go on this car as soon as he saw it. Yeah, he has no pants on.

3. David gave in, and played this racing game with Vincent.

4. During our quick visit into town, Vincent got to pet a horse.

5. And, before dinner, David took Vincent for a swim.
Yes, Tyler and I were on this trip, too. I'll be sure to have David take pictures of us tomorrow.
We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant, J.J. Hill, which was decent. They have a train that runs above the restaurant that our server turned on for Vincent. Before bedtime, Vincent and I played hide and seek in the condo.
As per Vincent's request, we are going back to the pool tomorrow...but only after the free breakfast buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment