Sunday, May 24, 2009

What We Like

I thought it would be nice to keep track, once in a while, of what each of us are into these days (an idea I got from my friend, Robin's blog).

David: Doing stuff with Vincent, NBA playoffs, amazonfresh.com, Tyler, cereal

Vincent: Singing, puzzles, Daddy, Bob The Builder, asking "What's that?" for every sound he hears, lawn mowers, weedeaters & leaf blowers, laughing at things Tyler does

Tyler: Mommy, his hands, Tiny Love playmat, cooing & laughing

Anny: making books on blurb.com, chicken salad, my guys

Here's Tyler on the playmat:
Not so in love with it at the moment
This is better
This morning, I was hanging out with Tyler & turned away for a moment while he was on the playmat. When I turned back, he had pulled a green ring off the dangling thing above & was playing with it (I think. He knows how to grab, but not really how to let go, yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment