Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

What a gorgeous weekend it was in Seattle! I don't remember it being this nice last year. We hung out in town, with little plans for the whole weekend, and had a really nice time.

Saturday, we took the boys down to Madison Park on Lake Washington first thing in the morning. It was warm out by 10am, but not crowded. Sunday afternoon, David took a bike ride with some friends out to Redhook Brewery in Woodinville. The kids and I met them out there after they finished their ride. They had a great deal on their kids meal, which included a pack on two Oreo cookies. Vincent has never had them, but must've been so intrigued (or really hungry) and chowed his meal down before getting the cookies. He was in heaven.
Today, we had kind of a rough start. But, the day ended up pretty good. My childhood friend, Pierre, was in town for the Sasquatch Festival, so he and his friend came over for lunch. Lucy (who knows Pierre, too) brought over lunch. After the kids' naps, David and I took them to the arboretum & we took a walk down to the water for Vincent to look at ducks & boats.
After dinner tonight, I had both boys in my lap, and Vincent wanted to give Tyler a hug. After the hugging, David and Vincent went to water the garden. I decided to give Tyler some naked time. He quite enjoyed it.
Lastly, while organizing photos tonight, I came across this one from a few weeks ago. It's so cute, I had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment