Monday, June 1, 2009

Leavenworth - Day 2, Part 1

How did we sleep last night? Not too bad, actually, until 4am. Tyler had a 4 hour stretch of sleep, and probably would've had another long stretch, but Vincent woke up.

Vincent slept in the other room in a queen bed. We peeked at him before we went to bed, and he looked so sweet & cute in that big-o bed. When he woke up, he was just crying in the room, still in bed. I went in and comforted him a little. After I got back into bed for a few minutes, I heard his door open. Then, I heard crying. When I came out to see him, he was standing outside of the room, as if lost. Mind you, when we first got here yesterday, we made him run back and forth between rooms several times, just to avoid this very thing. Oh well, I would probably get lost, too, if I was him. I decided to bring him into bed with us. Yup, David, Vincent, & myself on the king bed with Tyler in the crib next to us. We didn't sleep too great after that.

Our breakfast buffet was okay. Lots of stuff to choose from, even though it was pretty small. We got to make our own Belgian waffle, which Vincent found interesting (and confusing). We took a short drive, but neither of the kids were very happy about it, so we came back to the hotel and went to the pool.

It's naptime now. We promised Vincent more arcades (well, mainly the car he rode in yesterday) after his nap. I can't believe they don't open until 3pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment