Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No Editing

It's been over a week since that family photo was taken on our way home from Leavenworth...I can't remember what happened that day!

Oh wait...we went to see some salmon at a hatchery after checking out of our hotel. And, I learned about a disgusting creature called a lamprey. Beware! They live in rivers & streams, and will attach themselves to a host. Do not let that host be your leg!

We stopped in Sultan, at a park right off the highway, for a late lunch. I always forget we have a timer setting on our camera, but not that day. I took several photos of us, and that was the best one.

Life since that photo was taken has been a bit interesting, to say the least. Hence, the lack of postings. Unfortunately, it's too private for me to go into details for all the world to read.

However...

This week, we are enjoying the last days of having David home from work. He's been such an awesome help, and so nice to be around.

There seems to be a decent amount of interest in our house the last couple of days. We had someone come by yesterday, and someone today. We have another open house tomorrow, with a couple who said they will be showing up for it. Fingers crossed!

Tyler has decided that he only wants to nurse lying down. Seems easy enough, right? Just put him on his side, and he's lying down. No. He wants me to lay down, too. That's convenient. Um, excuse me, pay no attention to me as I lay down and nurse my baby in the middle of this restaurant. Will make the occassional car nursings more challenging, I imagine.

Have I mentioned that Vincent is the human radio? I bet that kid can sing about 100 songs. He may not actually know all the words to the songs, but seems he can carry a tune.

Be sure when you promise your 2.5 year old that he can pick out a cookie at the grocery store & eat it in the cart, you actually know what kind of cookies they have there (single servings), or you may end up with a box of 36 chocolate chip cookies in your cart (um, 35, since he ate one of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment