Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Camp & Dog Wood

Vincent had his first day of summer camp this morning. He did a great job at drop off, and was in a good mood at pick up. He announced to me that he ate all his lunch and wondered if I had a snack for him. I sure did. Since camp is at the beach house on Lake Washington, I decided we would sit down by the water while he ate his ZBar. He said, "After I eat my bar, I'm going to touch the water." And, that he did. Immediately after he finished it, he took his shoes and socks off, asked me to help him roll up his pants, and we tested the water. All this time, David was apparently nearby on an Argosy Cruise boat, and we never saw each other. Maybe his boat was making all those big waves that got Vincent soaked. Luckily, I had a tank top under my shirt, so I let him wear it. Still so cute in women's clothing.
After David's cruise, and my visit to the courthouse to get a parking citation waived (success!), we met up on Capitol Hill, sans children. I saw this amazing dog wood tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment