Saturday, June 5, 2010

Orcas Island Highlights

Awesome mini vacay we had. What a beautiful spot we stayed.

Tyler loved the sand & rocks, and kept making a mad dash for the water whenever he found a chance. Vincent got to row a boat. That's our cabin on the far left.
After lots of effort working on our campfire, we finally had success! S'mores. Mmmmmm.
Vincent and I had a nice walk along the beach to check out the tide pools. We picked up shells & crab parts along the way. Back at the cabin, we built a sand castle & decorated it with the pieces we collected. It was the highlight of the trip for me.
My second highlight was when David and I took a couple of hours to ourselves & went to a boutique shop in Eastsound. David found the hat he has been searching for since we began dating, and I got a couple of new tops. Doesn't he look like such a hip daddy with it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment