Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

A super big THANK YOU to my wonderful husband and sons for a truly lovely mother's day today. I definitely felt the love all around.
My Snow White Legos from Vincent
 Paintings from the boys.
David took the boys out first thing and let me sleep in a bit. They came back with Top Pot Doughnuts and coffee. I was in the shower, and the boys barged in to wish me a happy Mother's Day. I excused the barging. Tyler was so excited to eat the donut, he started before I was even dressed. David had to tell him to wait, which he surprisingly did. Good kid.

In addition to the Legos & paintings, I received soap (I love soap!) and a gift card to Nordstrom. Ooh la la.

The boys were super squirrelly after breakfast, so we decided they needed something super fun. We headed to Family Fun Center, where they had a great time. We didn't stay long, though they wanted to, since we had plans to go to Federal Way to spend the rest of the afternoon with Halina.

It was so wonderful to be at Halina's. Tons of food, awesome patio deck, great weather, and super great people to share this holiday. I'm just bummed I forgot to get a picture of us all.

All-in-all, I had a really fabulous day. Thank you to everyone who helped make it so special. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment