Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Barbie, Costco, and the Sabateur

Vincent got his first Barbie doll recently. Okay, I will totally come clean...it came with a McDonald's Happy Meal that I (not David) bought for the boys to share. When they asked if we needed a boy or girl toy, I looked at what they had, Barbie or a Hot Wheel car of some sort (as if we needed another car in the house), & told them, "Girl." Pink, Mermaid Barbie is what they got. Officially, it's Vincent's, but both boys are into it. Vincent has always had a thing for the blondes. Tyler got a hold of her.
Vincent was sure to get her back.
While at Costco yesterday, I was saying something to Tyler and saying his name, and the man in the same aisle turned to us and said I had confused him. He thought I was talking to him & didn't know how I knew his name, also Tyler. We laughed about it, and then as I was walking away, I said Vincent's name for whatever reason, and he calls back to me and says that his middle name is Vincent. Weird.


And, finally, the Sabateur...
...Just moments before I sat down to write this post, Tyler began crying in his crib. I went to his room to see what was wrong, since it would have made for a short nap today. Upon walking in, I saw him looking towards the end of his crib, while crying, and there she was...the Sabateur, Stella. Tyler loves her, but apparently not when he's trying to nap. Thank goodness for her, I was able to get him back to sleep. Naughty kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment