Monday, May 17, 2010

Week In Review 5/10-5/16

Busy week! What did we do? I can't even remember Monday & Tuesday! But, on Wednesday, I took a beginners' sewing class. We're making a bag & we'll complete it this week. It was so fun to do something crafty without fear to something happening to a small child. And, our sewing teacher just auditioned for Project Runway. I had to cook a fast meal for the kids before dashing out the door. I was surprised I pulled it off and still made it to the class in time. I'll post about it on Family Meal later. Chicken Marsala:
Vincent got a home haircut. David did most of the work. I tried to "even it out" but made things worse. What do you think?


Tyler is obsessed with all our Camelbak bottles. We finally go him his own. He's thrilled.

I wish I had a clever caption for this picture, but I don't. It's just super cute.

Here's the cut, one day and one bath later. Aside from the mini step above his right ear, this is probably my favorite haircut on Vincent, yet. We think he looks great, and it was free!

David gave himself a cut, too. I think he looks very sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment