Friday, April 30, 2010

My New Shoe Cupboard

First of all, here's the latest picture of our little 14 month old. The way his hair lies on the top of his head makes him look like he had a faux-hawk sometimes. He's made quite the mess of himself with tonight's dinner.This is a cabinet that my friend gave me years ago, when we first moved into our Capitol Hill house. It has had many uses...dishes, kitchen gadgets, games, and now, shoes. This week, I found a nice liner & decided to try it out in the kitchen for shoes. Sure, I could just use a regular shoe rack, but Tyler will grab the shoes and play with them, chew on them, scatter them all over the house...I needed doors that I could childproof. Here's a close up of the liner. Pretty. Thank you, Target.

1 comment:

  1. We had friends that lived in Singapore and adopted the no shoes in the house rule after that. they brought this gorgeous shoe cabinet back with them and it was in their entry way when you walk in. I LOVE the idea and would do it, too if we had a cute cabinet! Go Anny!

    ReplyDelete