Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pickin' A Winner

Just some random stuff...On Monday, I had such a hard time getting Vincent down for a nap. It was past 2pm by the time he fell alseep. By 4pm, I decided to try and wake him up. I went into his room with Tyler, and the two of us layed down next to him. I stroked his hair and his back, but the kid was OUT. So, Tyler and I left.

I had my 6 week postpartum visit this morning. I took Tyler with me, but he woke up as soon as we got into the room. The nurse asked if I could have a med student in the room with the doctor during my check up. My response, "Only if he'll hold my baby for me..." So, he did, and Tyler slept. Whew.
Vincent loves to hang out in our room with us when we give Tyler a diaper change. And, since he had nothing really to do, picking his nose seemed like a good idea. I now have a battery operated Thomas The Tank toy that he is only allowed to play with during Tyler's diaper changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment