Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mama Food

Those of you moms out there with more than one kid, what do you eat? Okay, even if you have only one kid, maybe you are experiencing the same thing as I am - bad eating habits. Well, the truth is, I think we eat pretty well around here, even when it's not the best stuff. But, I'm on a downward spiral. As I'm juggling two kids, making sure Toddler is fed a nutritious meal that he will actually eat & getting Infant breastfed when he's demanding it, I tend to forget to feed myself. That's what I did today. Yeah, my stomach was telling me I was hungry, but sometimes it takes a break from growling, & I forget to eat.

When I finally ate, it was cold mac 'n' cheese, out of a box and Trader Joe's corn chips and salsa. Um, does salsa count as veggies? Not if it's pineapple salsa, huh? And, what about the corn in the chips? By the way, both of these items are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment