Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday David!

Here's a cute picture of my guys!

It's David's birthday today! We started the day with him opening his presents and then shuffling off to work. Tonight, we celebrated his birthday with many of his old friends (so good to see everyone!), Ezell's fried chicken, and a fantastic red velvet cake from Bella Dolce bakery.
On the baby front, I hit 37 weeks in my pregnancy today. That means we are in the home stretch and it is safe for baby to arrive anytime now. We just aren't quite done getting ready yet, so it still needs to stay inside. I feel like the baby may have "dropped" over the weekend, as I can breathe a little easier and I have to pee more. I also feel more of that nesting urge, I think. It seems I have a ton of "to do" lists, but I'm not entirely sure I'm getting much done. During my last check up, I did get to see the baby a little, and it is head down. I thought maybe I'd get a glimpse of something else (gender related), but no such luck.
Happy Birthday Daddy David!

No comments:

Post a Comment