Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ripe

Summer Edition, Day 58

Another busy day for Vincent: Discovery Bay at the gym in the morning, then a whirlwind trip to Costco, home for a short break, then, soccer camp.

Today, we walked to camp. In total, Tyler and I made that trip, back and forth, 4 times! At one point, Tyler said, "My legs feel tired." Lots of little hills. My legs felt tired, too! 

So far, Vincent has been walking very slow on our way back from camp. I feel like he's tired, but when we get home, he's ready to play, play, play some more!

The red strawberries (gosh, I can't remember the name of the variety) in our front yard are finally ripening! Yesterday, they were pinkish, and the boys wanted to pick them. I said we should wait one more day. It's tricky, though. We can't wait too long or they get eaten by pests. This was our harvest today.
And, this is the boy that goes crazy for berries of all kinds.
 My sweet baby. He's getting so big. No longer a baby, but still so hug-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment