Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back to Work

Summer Edition, Day 55

We really took it easy this morning. The kids got up and we turned on the television for them, and fell back to sleep. When we did finally get up, we just hung around. Finally, around 11am, we got ourselves ready to go get lunch. Yup, we didn't even make lunch at home.

Lunch was at Boom Noodle in U Village. Tyler had his usual chicken ramen, and Vincent had a bento box with potstickers. They both did well eating their lunch, but Tyler takes the cake.
I had my first day back to work at Lark this evening. There were so many of us there, and it was not very busy. I was sent home around 9pm, which was nice. 

While I was at work, David took the boys to the park to launch their R/C yacht that A-ma (my mom) gave them months ago. They were pretty excited, but I guess Tyler was nervous about controlling it because he didn't want to lose it. David had to wade into the water once to retrieve it from getting stuck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment