Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

We had a busy weekend. Saturday, we went to a 3 year old birthday party. It was tons of fun. The boys played with the other kids really well. Then, I interviewed a Mandarin speaking nanny while Tyler took a MONSTER long nap (kid was pooped out from all that playing). Vincent, not so much. The nanny was nice, but it seems our scheduling needs don't match up. After Tyler woke up, we went to Brooke's for some seafood - lots of it.

Superbowl Sunday was very low key for us. Vincent and I were a bit busy, but David and Tyler hung out doing very little. I took our old stroller to Babies R Us for their "Great Trade In". If I give them the old one, they give me 25% off the purchase of another one. It's for more than just strollers, but we needed an umbrella stroller. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the right stroller at the first store we went to. So, I took Vincent to Red Robin for lunch.

Here we are enjoying a rootbeer float. Vincent got a $3 off coupon from Toys R Us for his birthday. He has been asking me for a watch. I gave him a $10 budget & we found him a Sponge Bob watch! On our way to the car, after lunch, there was a group of Japanese gals that saw him watch and thought it was super cool.
Vincent didn't finish his corn dog at lunch, so I let him take it into the car. He fell asleep eating it.
We were invited to watch Superbowl at Bob & Jen's house, but we felt too whimpy to try and time it with naps, so we opted out. Instead, we went to Piecora's NY Pizza, who were showing the game on multiple screens for pizza, wings, and buttered noodles. It was perfect. I feel so lucky that we can have such a good time with just each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment