Friday, February 26, 2010

Los Angeles

We're in L.A. this week. Been here since last Saturday & go back to Seattle on Monday. We came down to celebrate Tyler's 1st birthday with my family...and because we haven't been here since last August. It's the cheapest option for a little sunshine in February, though it hasn't been very warm. We did make it to the beach yesterday. I will post pictures when we get back to Seattle. I couldn't upload on David's computer this morning and didn't want to mess anything up.

Here's what we've done so far:

Saturday - Flew to L.A. - dinner at Yoshinoya (fancy, huh?) then slept
Sunday - Visited my mom's Chinese school, watched lion dancers perform. Dinner at Road to Souel, Korean bbq.
Monday - hung out in Hacienda Heights. David and I went to see Avatar while kids napped.
Tuesday - South Orange County for the day to visit my friend.
Wednesday - KidSpace Children's Museum in Pasadena & Speed Zone.
Thursday - Santa Monica Beach and pier.

The plan for today, Friday, is nothing. Saturday we will take Vincent to Disneyland, while Tyler stays home with my parents. Sunday is Tyler's birthday party. And, we go home Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment