Friday, February 19, 2010

FUNshine! & A Piece of Mommy For Everyone

There are 6 living beings in our household...half of them don't want me to cook food, they would prefer I pay attention to them instead. One of them couldn't care less, as long as there's food in his dish at all times. One of them appreciates it when I cook food & happily eats it up. The last one IS the cook. That's me. I usually want to cook, but only on my terms, which is all by myself in the kitchen, making as big of a ruckus as I please. That rarely happens. Can you guess who the other five are? And, just so you know, I just tried prepping for dinner, and finally gave up because a certain female cat got right in front of me as I was chopping mushrooms. She rubbed her head against my hand as it was holding the top of a shitake while the other hand held a sharp knife...the same sharp knife that sliced my finger open this morning.

But, it's sunny today and the boys and I got outside for a little wheels action! Check out Tyler's moves - thumb sucking while triking!

Tyler fits into Vincent's old Teva sandals. I love hand-me-downs, especially when they get handed down more than once. Vincent had on matching Tevas, too. Also a hand-me-down. What a coincidence!

And, as I sat down to write this post, Stella was on my lap like butter on toast the moment my booty touched down. At least I know that I would win the popularity contest in this household.

No comments:

Post a Comment