Thursday, November 12, 2009

One more!

I believe, in all my life, I have never NOT been eligible to enter some sort of contest/sweepstake due to knowing someone who works for that particular company...until today. I got this - http://www.bingcashbacksweeps.com/Main/Prizes.aspx?utm_source=hotmail1109&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=microsoft&fbid=NB_BIOW3khM# - in my inbox today, and I read the official rules - "You are NOT an immediate family member (defined as parent, sibling, spouse, child regardless of where they live) and do not reside in the same household as a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration or execution of this Sweepstakes. "

C'mon, $10,000 in L.A. won't get you too far will it? Nonetheless, if you don't fall into the NOT eligible catergory of this contest, maybe you can be a winner.

1 comment: