Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daddy Rules!

Since I posted the picture of me from our honeymoon yesterday, I thought I should post this one of David, sitting across from me during that lunch. He's so cute. And, yes, he totally rules! This morning, David woke up at 5:30am. No, wait! He woke up before that because Vincent came into our room complaining about a pain in his eye. He got back into bed, but not for long. Awesome Daddy took an early bus, plus a connection, down to Katterman's Pharmacy and stood in line to get our kids the H1N1 vaccine. He was able to pay for it and get us a time slot so that all I had to do was take them there and get it done. Our line today consisted of about 4-5 other families ahead of me. Yesterday, oh, about 1000; ballpark guess. Daddy rules! Of course, as I was driving to the pharmacy, I got a call from our family medical clinic telling me that they have the vaccine available for the kids (the were on a list).

So now, the kids are set until next month, when I need to go hunting around for their booster. That is a-ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment